- WETA Hobbit Statues - Others
- WETA Hobbit Statues - Dwarves & Trolls
- Other Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Figures
- Hobbit Pop! Vinyl Figures
- Miscellaneous Middle-Earth Figures
- Miscellaneous Middle-Earth Pewter
- Applause Fellowship / Towers Figures
- Burger King Fellowship Figurines
- Danbury Mint Lord of the Rings Figures
- Gentle Giant Lord of the Rings Figures
- Kinder Surprise Lord of the Rings Figurines
- Mike Makras Hobbit / LOTR Figures
- Hobbit & Lord of the Rings Dolls / Plush
- Rawcliffe Lord of the Rings Pewter Figurines
- Royal Doulton LOTR Figurines
- Royal Selangor LOTR Sculptures / Figurines
- Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Dioramas
- Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Statues - Forces of Good
- Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Statues - Forces of Evil
- Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Statues - 12" and 1/6 Scale
- Sideshow Collectibles Lord of the Rings Statues - Premium Scale & Newest
- Tudor Mint Hobbit Figurines
- Tudor Mint Lord of the Rings Figurines
- WETA Workshop Lord of the Rings Statues
WETA Workshop The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Figures
Check for The Hobbit:
Desolation of Smaug Figures Here
Shown Left: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Bilbo Baggins Barrel Rider Figure
2.7" x 4.1" X 4.1"
This finely crafted figure of Bilbo Baggins riding a barrel replicates a scene from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. The adventure continues with this hand painted and intricately sculpted
figure from Weta. Designed by Brigitte Wuest, the artist from the films, the figure of Bilbo Baggins on a barrel over the waves. This figure is a perfect addition to your Hobbit collection.
WETA Workshop The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Figures
Check for The Hobbit: Unexpected Journey Figures Here
Shown Left: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Bilbo Baggins Figure
Dimensions: 8.1" x 9.1" x 5.1" (H x W x D)
20.5 cm x 23 cm x 13 cm
Bilbo Baggins was sculpted by Brigitte Wuest.
A quiet life in the sleepy gardens of The Shire was all Bilbo Baggins ever knew that he wanted, but when his home is invaded by thirteen rowdy Dwarves and the Wizard Gandalf, the gentleman Hobbit
finds himself enlisted as a burglar on a perilous quest across Middle-earth’s Wilderland to reclaim treasure from a dragon. An adventurous spirit is not a quality prized among Hobbit folk, so the
formerly respectable Bilbo Baggins’s sudden departure comes as much as a surprise to him as it is to his neighbours. He blames it on the Tookish blood in his veins. That side of the family was always
the most odd and taken to unhobbity impulses of curiosity. And indeed Bilbo Baggins will come to count on every ounce of Took in him to save himself and his companions once the journey begins.
Middle-earth is a dangerous place and the Company in which he travels is of a kind that attracts unwanted attention. If Bilbo Baggins returns from this quest alive, he will not be the same Hobbit who
ran from his front door, having forgotten his pocket handkerchief. Weta continues the legacy of producing finely crafted, highly detailed 1/6 scale collectible polystone statues from Middle-earth.
The essence of each character expertly captured in every piece.